Monday, January 19, 2009

Hold Time.

NPR was streaming the new M. Ward album "Hold Time" a few days ago, and i was able to listen to it twice. i kept thinking about it and how much i wanted to listen to it and was sad that i had to wait until Feb. 17. but knowing that people out there are as impatient as me when it comes to new music, i checked my downloading site and i was very surprised to find it there, somebody was able to download it from NPR. God bless them! i've listened to it twice again and i love it even more! it's perfect for the way i've been feeling lately, it's ethereal and bluesy...my favorite songs right now are:
"Stars of Leo" (so i try to surround myself with real love, you know the kind that makes the wheels go round)

"One Hundred Million Years" (and this love, this love between you and i, is older than that burning ball of fire up in the sky)

"Oh Lonesome Me" (must be some way i can lose these lonesome blues...forget about my past and find someone new)

"Outro" brings tears to my eyes! it's just so damn beautiful!

adoro tu voz...

No comments: