Monday, October 20, 2008

Once there was a way, to get back homeward...

i ADORE the Beatles. 'love' is too weak a word to define how i feel about this band. (thanks Prince, lol.) today there's a one-night only screening of All Together Now, a documentary about Love, the Beatles-themed Cirque De Soleil show. the DVD comes out tomorrow, but unless one has a projector screen or a giant TV, it just won't be the same.

thanks Amie, for telling me about Abbey Road, the most perfect, beautiful, and sexiest album ever. i love singing "Carry That Weight" at the top of my lungs!
to see locations and showtimes, please click here: http://www.thebiggerpicture.us/together/index.html




Boy-you're gonna carry that weight,
carry that weight a long time.
I never give you my pillow,
I only send you my invitations,
And in the middle of the celebrations
I break down.

No comments: