Thursday, October 23, 2008

WTF.

i'm such a lunatic. i spend so much time worrying myself to ulcer degree...with the same questions every day:
'how will i, how much should i, how do i, how can i, what am i, what will happen if, what does that mean, what about if, where do i, where should i, when will i, when will...'
oh and my favorite one: I want. i want, i want, i want, i want, i'm so tired of wanting! and i need is very much confused with i want.
aaaarrrgggghhh. i mentally exhaust myself, and it's like i don't how to turn off my brain. i tell myself to breathe and relax and just take one day at a time, and then something will happen, and it starts all over again. i over-analyze, over-think, and over-feel. i wish i possessed a more care-free nature, an inner halcyon...*sigh*
blah-dee-blah-blah...(my perfect ending to my boringness)